Cyber Loss Prevention Forum | Open Webinar
The latest Cyber Loss Prevention Forum event takes a look at Invoice Hijack and CEO Fraud – a growing and significant threat to firms of all sizes.
Globally, losses to this type of fraud have now passed $12.5bn. Losses in the UK more than doubled in 2018 – and with the typical loss being over £20,000 it’s a significant threat to firms of all sizes.
It’s a fraud perpetrated by organised crime gangs using increasingly clever tactics that bypass traditional cyber security measures.
The Cyber Loss Prevention Forum will discuss:
- Why losses to this scam have grown so quickly
- The anatomy of an invoice hijack scam
- Why invoice hijack is able to bypass cyber security and traditional process checks
- How Fraudsters use your suppliers to target you
- The elements of an effective loss prevention strategy in invoice hijack
- Executing an effective, balanced approach to countering current and emerging threats