DentalConnect Webinar: HELP! Data Breach!
24 January – 2.00pm
Book your place – Click Here>
It’s over 18 months since The GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 came into force and statistics show the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) have been receiving over 40 reported Data Breaches every day.
The obligation on Dental Practices to report Data Breaches has created confusion, uncertainty and dealing with an incident can quickly become an admin nightmare.
With the help of real-life incidents, we look at:
– Why incidents occur (and why “it won’t happen to me” is a totally unrealistic assumption)
– Clarifying what does (and what doesn’t) constitute a Data Breach
– Removing confusion about your obligations
– How to minimise stress and risk
– Best practice measures to ensure you are prepared for even the worst case
The session will last 20-25 minutes with time at the end for attendees to raise Questions for our Master DPO to answer.