VaultConnect | For Law Firms
Streamline and Secure Client Communications
Share information securely and communicate instantly whilst boosting client satisfaction and brand image.
A self-service online Vault improves the client experience whilst enhancing security and compliance. It ensures a professional service throughout in an easy to use online service where confidential documents and sensitive personal information is managed securely.
Even in complex cases involving multiple correspondents it is simple to ensure that access is controlled and all activity is trackable via detailed audit trails.
As legal firms seek to increase efficiency, deliver progress updates to clients and meet compliance obligations, a secure online Vault can help to address the following challenges:
- Reducing “Can you just….” requests from clients requesting information that has already been provided but they can’t lay their hands on quickly
- Removing insecure email communications from clients – for example submitting financial or health information
- Avoiding email ‘overwhelm’ and multiple versions of attachments creating confusion and disorganisation
- Removing the risk of sensitive or confidential information being accidentally sent to the wrong email recipient
- Organising communication and keeping an audit trail of changes and approvals
- Creating a true self-serve ‘shared drive’ for a client – ensuring a single version of the truth
VaultConnect provides users with:
- A secure vault, hosted on the Internet, and available to authorised users 24/7 – from anywhere and any device
- Banking-level security for control of access to the system, based on username, password and (if required) PIN
- Advanced encryption of files as they are lodged in the vault
- Multi-user capability, so that professional and client can see the same file from their
- respective viewpoints
- Fine-grained user permission management – allowing control over access to individual items of information
- Automatic notification of changes to files within the Vault or new files being placed into the Vault
- An audit trail of document delivery and access
- Complete independence from their own or their client’s own IT systems and domain
All information is protected using military-grade AES-256 encryption and held in EU-located, fully protected data centres, subject to strict security protocols and privacy policies.
VaultConnect is designed to ensure that your information remains secure and your interactions smooth and efficient.