Streamline and Secure Client Communications
Never mind the compliance and security risk, the inefficiencies of email and other ‘transmission’ methods of sharing and exchanging information could be costing you dearly.
A self-service online Vault improves the client experience, reduces the cost to serve and ensures confidential documents and sensitive personal information is managed securely.
Better still, on-demand access to financial data, reports, compliance documents and everything else the client needs makes communication more efficient.
As accountancy firms seek to focus on value-adding services as margins for compliance work become squeezed, a secure online Vault can help to address the following challenges:
- Reducing “Can you just….” requests from clients requesting information that has already been provided but they can’t lay their hands on quickly
- Removing insecure email communications from clients – for example submitting payroll files
- Avoiding email ‘overwhelm’ and multiple versions of attachments creating confusion and disorganisation
- Removing the risk of sensitive or confidential information being accidentally sent to the wrong email recipient
- Organising communication and keeping an audit trail of changes and approvals
- Creating a true self-serve ‘shared drive’ for a client – ensuring a single version of the truth
VaultConnect provides users with:
- A secure vault, hosted on the Internet, and available to authorised users 24/7 – from anywhere and any device
- Banking-level security for control of access to the system, based on username, password and (if required) PIN
- Advanced encryption of files as they are lodged in the vault
- Multi-user capability, so that professional and client can see the same file from their
- respective viewpoints
- Fine-grained user permission management – allowing control over access to individual items of information
- Automatic notification of changes to files within the Vault or new files being placed into the Vault
- An audit trail of document delivery and access
- Complete independence from their own or their client’s own IT systems and domain
All information is protected using military-grade AES-256 encryption and held in EU-located, fully protected data centres, subject to strict security protocols and privacy policies.
VaultConnect is designed to ensure that your information remains secure and your interactions smooth and efficient.