Smarter Practice, Brighter Future | Webinar for Accounting Firms
Thursday 3 October, 11am
The latest Smarter Practice, Brighter Future event examines the technology that can stimulate transformation in an accounting firm.
We are delighted to be joined by advisor to professional service firms, Alan Hyams – of MRW Corporate Solutions; and automation expert Ramesh Menon of Cevitr.
In previous events we have examined the opportunity for accounting firms who can release skilled resources in order to provide higher value advisory services.
This time we will look at how technology can be applied, how it works, what it delivers – and how an accounting firm can exploit it.
In this 45 minute live webinar we shall:
- Highlight some of the manual activities that even practice management software and tools like Xero et al haven’t been able to remove that still tie down resources within the firm
- Review the steps an accounting firm will need to pass through to move from ‘Compliance Lock’ to delivering higher value advisory services
- Show how Robotic Process Automation (or a digital workmate) can transform productivity
- Show a software robot in action!
- Demonstrate how even a small firm can exploit the technology simply and economically